Three simple steps for text or Text To Speech
1. Upload your list of phone numbers and variables in a CSV.
2. Create a text message template including #----# place holders.
3. Send out thousands of personalized text messages to your clients.
Multilingual Text to Speech
We provide outstanding quality for multilingual text-to-speech phone calls. Our system can automatically detect the written text and record it in any of 32 different languages.
You may upload additional parameters to create personal text messages
and Text-To-Speech phone calls for specific numbers on your contact lists.
Most of our competitors require that every message be reviewed and then approved before delivery, as well as the mandatory use of a SHORT-CODE and keyword to receive a response. This is an extremely time-consuming process and so, sending a targeted message to a small group of individuals is hardly worth the effort. However, whether you're sending a customized message to ten people or ten thousand people, Robotalker.com makes the process simple and quick!
Personalize each and every call
Hello #name#, We are texting to remind you of your appointment with #var1# on #var2#at #var3#. Reply with YES to confirm or to reschedule your appointment call 800-234-4567. Jones Medical Clinic!
Uses for our dynamic Text Messages and Text-To-Speech phone calls:
Emergency & Medical Rapid Response Mobile Polling and Notifications Marketing messages to your customer base Sales and promotions to existing clients Meeting coordination for rallies and demonstrations Multilevel marketing broadcasts for events and group meetings Payment reminders and collections
Text To Speech Automatic Calls
Our simple tools allow multilingual text-to-speech phone calls to be customized with the information in your database and then used as appointment reminders, late payment reminders, informational calls, and fraud prevention.
TIPS TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR TEXT-TO-SPEECH:
1. By using a comma or period, you can create a small pause and change
the emphasis on particular words.
2. You can alter the order of the words to subtly affect the pronunciation.
3. The use of quotation marks can change the pronunciation of the word.
4. Grouping words together with the use of a hyphen can improve the pronunciation.
5. When using abbreviations, such as API, separate the letters with a space (i.e. "A P I"). Otherwise it will be pronounced as "appy".
6. If you're using a number, please spell it out instead (i.e. for "145" try writing "one hundred and forty five".)
RoboTalker automatically detects the language of a message! Then, without any additional work for you, future phone calls and text messages will be generated in that chosen language!